KD Scientific, Inc. has a 1 year warranty on all syringe pumps and valve boxes based on date of purchase. At its option, KD Scientific, Inc. will repair or replace the unit if it is found to be defective as to workmanship or materials. This warranty does not extend to damage resulting from misuse, neglect or abuse, normal wear and tear, or accident. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser.
In no event shall KD Scientific be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. There are no implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for particular use, or of any other nature. Some states do not allow this limitation on an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
If unsatisfied with a product purchased from KD Scientific or a partner of KD Scientific, you may return the item for credit, replacement or exchange. You must contact KD Scientific or their approved partner within 30 days of receipt of your shipment to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and instructions to facilitate the return process. Products returned without an RMA number will be subject to a $150.00 decontamination and processing fee.
All returned products to inspection and approval by KD Scientific prior to issuing a credit or replacement. Products must be in original manufacturer's packaging and include all instructions, manuals, and inserts. Products returned in new condition will be charged a 15% restocking fee or a minimum of $30.00. Products not in saleable condition will be returned to the customer or assessed a refurbishment fee. There are NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS ON CUSTOM ORDERS.
KD Scientific will provide full credit for the following conditions:
Items not supplied in accordance with your order
Items that are defective at the time of receipt
Items being exchanged for a similar or greater value
Returns not acceptable for credit include:
- Items that have been customized (i.e. 98-XXXX numbers)
- Items that are outdated, shelf-worn, damaged, or used and therefore unsuitable for return
- Chemicals or sterile items that have been opened
- Product(s) that have been expose to harmful, toxic, radioactive, or hazardous substances
If your product requires a repair you must also obtain an RMA to facilitate the return process. All repairs are subject to the following:
- Repair orders charged on a time and material basis unless your unit is under warranty
- $150.00 per hour for labor with a minimum $150 minimum evaluation charge for non-warranty repairs
- All repairs are performed on a first in - first out basis, after receipt of a valid form of payment
- Estimates are sent prior to performing repairs for all non-warranty repairs
- Some older products may not be repairable, we will inform you if your instrument cannot be repaired.
To request an RMA for credit, replacement, exchange, warranty or non-warranty repair please fill out out webform. If we need any additional information or have questions you may be contacted by Technical Support.
You may also send in the RMA request and Decontamination forms attached here. These forms need to be signed before we can assign the RMA number.
KD Scientific syringe pumps are for laboratory use only. They have not been approved by the FDA for human clinical use.